Conditions of Sale,
Data Protection Policy
General Terms, Conditions of Sale and Data Protection Policy
General Terms and Conditions of Sale
These general conditions of sale, regarding the online sale of CULOYON trademark jewelry (hereinafter "Products"), shall apply:
Between the E-shop CULOYON.COM, dependant on the Yoshiko PARISE-KOHARA (hereinafter "THE DESIGNER") self-business, registered in the directory of trades under number 504 727 777 RM 93, including the number of SIRET is 504 727 777 00030, whose registered office is at 54 Richard Gardebled Street 93110 Rosny Sous Bois (France) and whose telephone number is 09 51 14 20 63.
And a particular end buyer (hereinafter "the consumer") - person acting outside of any professional activity as part of a system of remote sales
Our Business Policy
1. THE DESIGNER offers CULOYON trademark products for sale on CULOYON.COM and its e-commerce business services are available exclusively to its end users, i.e. the "Consumers".
2."Consumer" shall mean any individual who is acting for purposes which are outside of his or her trade, business or profession. If you are not a Consumer, please do not buy any products on CULOYON.COM
3. THE DESIGNER reserves the right not to process orders received from users who are not "Consumers" and any other order which does not comply with its business policy.
4. These General Terms and Conditions of Sale exclusively regulate the offer, transmission and acceptance of purchase orders relating to products on CULOYON.COM for the users of CULOYON.COM
How to Execute a Contract with CULOYON.COM
1. Placing an order online is easy. Using our search options, you can find whatever you are looking for. Click on the images to be taken to the category pages, then product pages in order to look at each product in detail. Articles can be added to your basket after you have selected the size and quantity of the garments. Make sure you check the size, color and quantity of products that you place in your basket. To delete an article, click on delete. You can then choose to place your order or to continue shopping. In order to finish the buying contract of one or multiple products on the site you must fill in the order form which is provided on the site by following the relative instructions. For any questions, please contact us by email at
2. The order form contains a summary of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, information on the main characteristics of each product ordered and the relevant unit price (including VAT not applicable, section 293 B of the French General Tax Code), the type of payment that you may use in order to purchase each product, shipping terms for the purchased products, shipping and delivery costs and the terms and conditions for the return of purchased products.
3. An order shall be deemed to have been submitted upon the electronic receipt of your order form by THE DESIGNER and after payment.
4. Before submitting your order form for the purchase of products, you will be asked to carefully read the General Terms and Conditions of Sale, to print a copy through the print option and to save or reproduce a copy thereof for your own personal use.
5. The order form will be filed in our data base for the period of time required in order to process your order, and as provided by law. You may access your order form, free of charge and at any time, by clicking on the section called Order Status.
6. Before submitting the order form and paying your order, you will be asked to identify and correct possible in-put errors.
7. The submission of orders to THE DESIGNER must be carried out in French or English.
8. After your order form has been submitted, THE DESIGNER will process your order.
9. THE DESIGNER may not process purchases that do not give sufficient guarantees of solvency or which are incomplete or incorrect, or orders for products that are no longer available. In the above cases, we shall inform you by e-mail that the contract has not been executed and that THE DESIGNER has not carried out your purchase order specifying the reasons thereof. If the products displayed on CULOYON.COM are no longer available at the time of your last access and once THE DESIGNER has received your order form, THE DESIGNER shall inform you within thirty (30) working days of receipt of your order of the unavailability of the ordered products. If the order form has been sent and the price has been paid for items that are no longer available, THE DESIGNER will refund you the sum paid.
10. By submitting an order form and contracting with THE DESIGNER, you unconditionally accept and undertake to observe the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale. Should you not agree with certain provisions of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, please do not submit your order form for the purchase of products on CULOYON.COM Instead please contact us by email at
12. Upon submission of an order form, THE DESIGNER shall send you, via e-mail, a receipt of the purchase order, containing a summary of the information related to the order form (General Terms and Conditions of Sale, the products' main characteristics, a detailed indication of the price, terms of payment, return right and shipping costs).
Warranties and Indication of Product Prices
1. On CULOYON.COM, we offer for sale luxury and top-quality products. Every pieces of trademark CULOYON jewelry are handmade in France
2. CULOYON.COM does not sell second-hand products, flawed products or products of lower quality as compared to the corresponding standards offered on the market.
3. The main characteristics of the products are shown on CULOYON.COM inside each product schedule. The products offered for sale on CULOYON.COM may vary slightly due to the nature of the materials and their hand finishing. They may not exactly correspond to the real garments in terms of image and colors because of the Internet browser or of the monitor used.
4. Prices are subject to change. Check the final price of sale before sending the relevant order form.
5. All Products with a jewel box. Upon return, we thank you for returning the box intact
6. Should you decide to exercise your right to return purchased products, THE DESIGNER will not accept returned products that are returned without the jewel box, that have been altered from their original status or damaged.
1. Payment of the products and relevant shipping costs must be made by using one of the procedures indicated on the order form.
2. In case of payment by credit/debit card, all details (for example, card number or expiration date) will be sent by encrypted protocol to PAYPAL or STRIPE or other banks which provide remote electronic payment services, without third parties having any access thereto whatsoever. Such details will not be used by THE DESIGNER except for performing the procedure relevant to your purchase or issuing relevant refunds in the case of returns, in compliance with the exercise of your return right or for reporting cases of frauds to the police.
3. The price for the purchase of products and the relevant shipping costs, as indicated in the order form, will be charged to your current account at the moment they are ordered.
Packages are shipped within 48-72 hours from Monday to Friday (except holidays) after receipt of your payment.
In the event of absence during the delivery, a notice of passage is left for you to recover your parcel at the nearest post office. The parcels are kept pending at the Post Office for 15 calendar days. An ID is required to pick up your package. In case of non-withdrawal within the deadline set by the carrier, the products will be returned depending on the country. If you are absent at the time of delivery, the carrier will go back again the next day. If you are absent again, the package will be re-shipped to our premises.
Any order placed on the site and delivered outside France may be subject to taxes and customs duties that are imposed when the package reaches its destination. These customs duties and any taxes related to the delivery of an item are the responsibility of the customer and are his responsibility. CULOYON.COM is not required to verify and inform its customers of applicable customs duties and taxes. To know them, it is up to the member to inquire with the competent authorities of his country.
Shipping and Delivery of the Products
For any information or claims, you can contacted us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. You may return products purchased from THE DESIGNER, without any penalty and without specifying the reason within fourteen (14) working days of receipt of the products purchased on CULOYON.COM
2. To cancel your contract with, you will need to send an e-mail to , with the invoice number, description of the products you wish to return and optionally the reason for this return.
3. In this case, you shall return the items to THE DESIGNER within fourteen (14) working days. This period begins the day the items are delivered to you.
4. The only costs you will bear are the shipping costs of the return.
5. The return right - besides compliance with the terms and procedures described above - shall be deemed correctly exercised once the following conditions have been fully met:
a. You must send us an e-mail to request a Return number
b. The products must not have been used, worn, modified nor damaged
c. The jewel boxes must be returned with the products
d. If the product is composed of several elements you must return all its components
e. Return items must be shipped back to THE DESIGNER within fourteen (14) working days from the date the package was delivered to you.
f. The returned products must be sent to THE DESIGNER in a single delivery. THE DESIGNER reserves the right not to accept products belonging to a single order returned and delivered at different times
6. If the return right is exercised in conformity with the provisions set forth in paragraph 5, THE DESIGNER shall refund the sums paid for the returned products, excluding any of the original shipping costs (e.g. the delivery of the items to you)
7. THE DESIGNER shall refund the sums already paid for the purchase of the products and the shipping costs for the delivery of the purchased products to you only if the products are returned for reasons that may be due to THE DESIGNER, as in the case where the products do not have the promised essential characteristics, have manufacturing defects or that they have been erroneously delivered. In this last case you may inform us by sending E-mail.
8. THE DESIGNER shall refund sums already paid as soon as possible and in any case within thirty (30) days from the date on which THE DESIGNER has become aware of your decision to exercise your return right. We will promptly start the procedure for refunding the sums, after having confirmed that the terms and conditions stated above have been duly complied with, as indicated in paragraph 7.
9. In the event that your return does not comply with the terms and conditions set out in paragraph 5 of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, you will not be entitled to any refund of the sums already paid to THE DESIGNER nevertheless, you shall be entitled, at your own expense, to receive the products in the conditions in which they were sent back to THE DESIGNER. If you do not wish to receive the products in the conditions in which they were sent back to THE DESIGNER, THE DESIGNER shall be entitled to keep the products and withhold the sums already received.
Refund Times and Procedures
1. After the products have been returned, THE DESIGNER shall check the conformity of the products with the conditions indicated above. When THE DESIGNER is able to confirm that such conditions have been met, THE DESIGNER shall send you the relevant confirmation of acceptance of the returned products by e-mail.
2. The refund will be made in the same way that the product was originally purchased. The refund procedure shall be started by THE DESIGNER within thirty (30) days starting when THE DESIGNER is informed of your decision to return the goods, after checking that the return right has been correctly exercised and that the returned products are accepted.
3. If the recipient of the products, as placed in the order form, is different from the individual who made the payment for such products, the sums paid shall be refunded by THE DESIGNER to the individual who made the payment.
4. The currency exchange rate for the credit shall be the same as the currency exchange rate of the original debit and consequently you shall not lose out in terms of bank interest.
5. THE DESIGNER leaves choice of the delivery company for the return of products, provided you can check at any time the localization of each package, whose value must be assured by the carrier.
6. THE DESIGNER is not responsible for any loss or damage to products linked to the delivery company and if any, will not do refund for transportation costs or products.
7. Exchanges are not accepted. Refund can be made, subject to return condition.
The language of these general conditions of sale is French. In case of dispute with a consumer, the French courts will be competent
Amendments and updates
The General Terms and Conditions of Sale may be amended from time to time, taking into consideration new laws and regulations but not limited thereto. The new General Terms and Conditions of Sale shall be effective as of the date of publication on CULOYON.COM
Privacy and Data Protection Policy
Please read, if you have not already done so, the Terms and Conditions of Use, as they contain important information about how we treat the personal data of our users and about the security systems adopted.
For CULOYON.COM, the confidentiality and the protection of the personal data of the customers are of the major concerns, in accordance with the new European regulation on the protection of the data, entered into application since May 25, 2018.
CULOYON takes care of the treatment and the protection of the personal data of the consumers.
The main purpose of using the data (obtained online or physically) is to manage the purchases of products (consumer identity, payment information), their delivery (consumer address) and their promotion (e-mail addresses and consumer preferences)
The consumer has the right to access, rectify and delete his personal data. This right can be exercised without any cost by sending an email to email@example.com , stating the reason for your request. A copy of an identity document may be requested if necessary for identification.
Failure to provide such data may hinder the success of online purchasing (services or unusable features).
Personal data processed is strictly necessary to manage purchases or requests.
The shelf life of data depends on the purpose for which it is processed.
With the explicit consent of the consumer, his payment data (card) can be kept by the banking intermediary (STRIPE) for possible future purchases.
During the consultation of our site, information relating to the browsing of the consumer is likely to be recorded by means of files "Cookies" installed on the terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.), in order to allow us to propose you personalized offers, adapted to the centers of interests of the consumer.
During the first navigation on the site, the authorization of the consumer for the installation of cookies is requested. These cookies are issued in order to facilitate navigation on the website.
The newsletter service is completely free.
The subscription process consists of simply registering a valid e-mail address, which will become the reference address where the newsletter will be sent.
To subscribe to the newsletter, enter your valid email address and click "OK".
Newsletters are sent automatically to subscribers. The sending frequency is random and is done through the reference e-mail address provided by the subscriber. The content of the newsletters is provided exclusively by CULOYON.COM
Each subscriber to the newsletter has the option of unsubscribing as well as a right to access and modify the nominative information concerning him.
You can unsubscribe at any time by sending an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Publication: YOSHIKO PARISE-KOHARA ("THE DESIGNER")
Contact details of the web host:
Address: 500 Terry Francis Blvd San Francisco, CA 94158
Phone: +1 415-639-9034.